When you’re ready to sell your home, you want the best price and the most favorable terms. There are many marketing choices, along with the legalities and details that go into a sale.
When I market your property you receive my customized approach, personalized just for you. I support you in all facets of marketing; from preparing your house to sell, to the professional photography, print and internet marketing that bring buyers to your door.
I am a licensed, experienced professional with specialized skills. Here are some of the many benefits you receive when working with me.
- I know the market and will assist you in setting the right price.
- I also know what buyers want and the motivators that will encourage the sale.
- I am a member of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), a service that enables me to present detailed information about your home to the thousands of other agents helping buyers.
- Along with the MLS, I work together with other agents on a regular basis. We exchange information about new properties and help fit enthusiastic buyers with appropriate homes.
- I will increase the amount of qualified buyers for your home because Realty Executives’ national and international referral system gives me access to the sizeable number of people who move each year.
- I know how to swiftly separate the qualified buyers from the unqualified buyers. Your home is shown only to serious buyers, which saves you time.
Tips For Getting Started
The key to selling your home quickly and at the right price is in preparing it appropriately. Here are some tips to help you get started.
- Give your home a thorough cleaning
- Oil door hinges, tighten door knobs
- Have carpets professionally cleaned, or replaced if damaged
- Repair dripping faucets and leaky toilets
- Replace all burned out light bulbs and clean all light fixtures
- Repair defective light switches
- Get rid of clutter both inside and out
- Cut and edge grass
- Trim hedges and weed gardens
- Paint, fix or wash railings, steps, storm windows, screens and doors
- Clean out the gutters
- Wash the windows
- Tidy up the garage
- Paint, wash and fix garage doors and windows
- Touch up all interior paint